This one week residential class provides training for CFP practitioners who wonder how to put the aspirations of the CFP™ examination schedule into practice.
The course contains worked examples of:
- how to compute the optimal portfolio for an individual, taking into account the actual changed markets from 2000-2011
- how to quickly assess the chance that a client can obtain their objectives given their current resources
- the forward assumptions for our financial plans with reference to the world economies, and reasons to doubt that the developed economies will recover within 20 years
- recent experiences in making the Plan a WikiPlan, and whether it makes sense for the client to write their own plancase study analysis of long term care using stochastic forward modelling and answering the question - it is really worth it?
- the most effective ways to gain financial independence for clients
Mounts Bay in Cornwall is a World Heritage site, and where we hold the seven-day residential course. With plenty of time to relax, play sports, fly, go to galleries, tour the special Cornish gardens, the Eden Project, and music festivals, as well as walking on the beach, Cornwall deserves to be known as 'the best place to chill and no passport control'. Four star accommodation included and taxi from the airport [Newquay International].
£2,100 including VAT and inclusive of all material, tools and videos of the tutorials.